Nitrotane fuel from Team Losi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Nitrotane premium blended fuel is the first in a line of purpose-blended fuels has been developed specifically to meet the unique and challenging needs of the sport market. Nitrotane brand fuel has been developed by some of the most knowledgeable and successful nitro racers spanning over 4 decades. Nitrotane is not just another fuel from one of the current fuel manufactures but rather a completely new fuel made with the absolute highest grades of methyl alcohol, genuine US made nitromethane, and unique hi-tech lubricants. With a complete oil formulation laboratory and unmatched testing facilities at...

- READ MORE -

Nitrotane Q

they state there is genuine american nitro , what brand is it ?

the brand is team losi.
I use this fuel, it's excellent. When i first started nitro i used tornado fuel (which is a bit crappy), then i changed to team losi nitrotane 20% (was on 20% tornado). I noticed a a big power and throttle response immediatly, but un-fortunatly temps got quite high. I used 20% for a while and when i sold my car (along with the engine) i bought another car and radio gear, engine etc but this time i used 30% nitrotane, not only does it give even more power and response than the 20% but it keeps temps alot lower.
Excellent fuel would definitly recommend it to anyone.