got my center diff and rear brake set up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXXSLINGER

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
diffbrakeinstall_017.jpg

diffbrakelink.jpg

just ran it for a little while, so i havent had too much experience with it...but ill be going to a friends track pretty soon, so ill really give it a nice workout there.

theres alot more pics of the install and whatnot, but they are in a thread over on mvbashers.org

so if you have a name there you can check it out in the revo section

Any obvious improvements to the brakes? How about the Center diff, is it a sealed diff?

MAXXSLINGER said:
diffbrakeinstall_017.jpg

diffbrakelink.jpg

just ran it for a little while, so i havent had too much experience with it...but ill be going to a friends track pretty soon, so ill really give it a nice workout there.

theres alot more pics of the install and whatnot, but they are in a thread over on mvbashers.org

so if you have a name there you can check it out in the revo section

hi mate, hows the c diff working out? I'm having probs with the rear breaks-trying to set them properly. how have you found setting the break bias up?

Rb

mine is setup pretty well, but i have a problem with it diffing out alot, making the front tires get too much of the power, and they baloon out.

Question for you center dif guys...Have any of you run the RD Racing Quick Turn? If so, how do the two compare?

i havent run a quickturn, but iwould LOVE to try one. I dont really like how the center diff is working out in my truck.

I've read the same thing in other places. Too much power to the front even if you run 300K. Also read where the quick turn still turns tighter

How is the tuneability compared to a 1/8th scale center diff?

Back