My Minis...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisOFNA

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, first the Racer/Basher Mini Inferno. I'm working on getting brushless of this...

Family2.gif

...and the '540 T'. Orion Core Stock motor in this for now. Its a 'low priority' car that this point of time.

MiniT3.gif

MiniT1.gif

MiniT2.gif

MiniT4.gif

dose you're local authorities now that you cut a piece off there street sign to make a motor plate?

I hate for that to get out. LOL

Last edited:
nice collection. i think thats a peice of those rail road crossing signs.

No, its not railroad crossing sign (I'd never cut my railroad crossing sign for a motor plate.). Its no 'Road sign', its a different sign.

The bottom of a handicapped sign? LOL. I'm only kidding with ya. :stick:

ChrisOFNA said:
No, its not railroad crossing sign (I'd never cut my railroad crossing sign for a motor plate.). Its no 'Road sign', its a different sign.

I'm just messing with ya.how your mini t with that huge motor? does it drag if you gun it off the line? by the way where did you get the bug body? i been wanting one.

Well, 1 part new motor plate, 1 part sanded down tranny, and 1 36 tooth pinion got it to work. I havent got to use it with a full battery yet, working on it though. I really want a lipo for it but I dont know how long one that fits in a mini t will fend in it. It's only a 27T motor.

The bug body I got from my hobby shop. They arent really rare around here. I just happen to be a VW fan and picked it up for $12.

Back