revo 3.3 vs. evader

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
A friend of mine bought a duritrax evader with a .18 os on it. he wants to race my revo 3.3 and has been talking alot of stuff. i'm going to race him of course but the question is does anybody think he can win? :ponder2:

If the Revo is tuned correctly it should win.

welcom to the site. Damn you have a long name. lol

i see the revo winning. is this on a track or a regular drag race? but its still going to depend on tuning and the driver.

First off, the Evader is 2wd. Second the Evader is a piece of $h*t! If it manages to hold together long enough to complete a lap you should be able to lap him quite regularly. That is unless you can't drive very well? LOL

I don't think the Evader will be able to beat that revo, even with an .18 in it.

well the race haapened. revo and evader neck and neck until revo shifted gears. started to pull away from evader and evader ran into revo. no damage on revo bent the heck out of evaders tune pipe.i guess since he could not win he thought he would try to break the revo. didn't happen.

Back