revo exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro83857

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
what exhaust do you perfer to run in your truck? RDLogics, Tsais, cvec, etc?

So far I have only ran the stock pipe on the 3.3 but I am looking into the tsais pipe. Trying to see if changing the pipe to a different will be positive or negative.

I was watching a resonator on ebay but the bid went up to $40.00, might as well buy it new. I have been considering the Trinity pipe. I had it on my old Revo and it definitely made more low to mid power and the noise doesn't bother me.

I want to try a Resonator. I used a Trinity for one weekend and just hated the thing. I guess it performed fine but the I found the sound it made to be completely annoying!

we have tried a few different pipes and the best one so far has been the resonator....

Miami RC said:
we have tried a few different pipes and the best one so far has been the resonator....

How loud was the resonator, Who are you referring to when you say we? I really need a pipe now, I over modified the stock header and pipe on my 3.3 and I'm having one heck of a time getting it to run LOL

I've been very, very pleased with the CVEC I have on my Revo. I am running an OS .18TM, though, so I cannot speak to how it performs on the TRX mill, but it really woke the OS up, especially in the low-to-mid range and it's not annoyingly loud either.

jetmechG550 said:
I want to try a Resonator. I used a Trinity for one weekend and just hated the thing. I guess it performed fine but the I found the sound it made to be completely annoying!

Umm... want to sell it?

Back