this may be dumb.......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amiaudio

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
but has anyone attempted to install a cooling fan on their truck????and where can i get one small enough.....

Why do you think you need one? If your engine is tuned right the temps should be fine.

The only reason a fan would be needed is if you plan an revving the engine at a stationary position. ...

Really if you vent your body properly and tune it right there is no need for a fan.

well i was thinkin of it for hill climbing.....not goin very fast to move air but revvin the hell out of it to get there......

towerhobbies also has a couple. check it out.

Ah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Trying to rig a fan up may end up a hassle in the long run.

If you're worried about overheating it and all you're doing is rock climbing, just richen your HSN and make sure you've got enough vent holes cut into your body. Shouldn't be a problem, really.

well so far it hasn been a prob....I'm not talkin about rock climbing...I'm takin bout runnin up a steep 25 ft. high sand hill......also it hasnt totally reach summer temps here in tx so i know ts gonna be alot hotter here....it was just a thought really......so far the temps are stayin between 210 and 230....

Back