My Little T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsme

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys i just recently purchased a mini t and I've already started the upgrade process with alloy hop ups, a MIP ball diff, GP1100 batt pack and a speed 400 motor, what an insane combination this is i thought my RC18mt was quick with mamba and lipo this i would say is pretty damn close to that and much easier to charge batteries for, what a blast these little buggers can be.
P5170072.JPG

P5180075.JPG

Last edited:
I love the H.O. batteries. I was once on a speed kick where I just wanted to see how fast I could get it to go but I got tired of breaking stuff so I went back to a good ole Baja motor and GP1100, still plenty of fun for me! Enjoy yours!

itsme, looks good man......looks like mine used to....LOL

Hey Lessen, I just installed a Baja motor in mine.......charging the pack tonight and we'll see what it does tomorrow....LOL...could you tell that much of a difference?

Nitro

Thanks man I'm waiting for my speed 400 motor and gp1100 pack, i just recently installed a new esc and receiver and mip ball diff here are some pics of the recent upgrades.

Last edited:
really nice mini you got. I've been thinking of getting one to have if my 18b is in peices. is this just a basher or you take it racing?

Thanks danny, this is just my basher rig I'm not into organised racing or sports i just like to have fun, racing for me takes all the fun out of it to much BS IMO.

Watch out the mini bug bit me so hard I now have an army of them!

The Mini-T is one sweet little RC,so many options for it.So many ways to make it fly.Have fun

Nice, thet blue looks sweet what brand aluinium is it? o what do you plan on doing with it in the future, looks like a nice t.

Back