Bodies.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zippo25

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is anyone else frustrated at the lack of bodies for the mini trucks? Granted, the escalade and panel truck's are pretty cool but when will someone release like a jeep or something? I've seen the odd 1:18 mini-cooper out. Anyone know who makes it?

Nah,I am too lazy to paint them.One type is fine with me.

Today you have more 1/18th cars/trucks than bodies for them :hehe:

I agree we should have a much wider selection,as you have many talented painters who can transform a simple piece of lexan into a work of art.

I don't mind painting them. Just so hard to get in there to paint.

Only thing I've got is the Mini-T, but it amazed me how many were available for it.
What kind of car do ya have?
Maybe somebody can help ya find something.

I have the rc18t. It's the new addition to my collection lol. I guess i'm just nto a fan of the whole buggy/truggy/stadium truck look. they all kinda look the same to me. I want something a lil out there like a mini-cooper or a jeep or something i dunno maybe i'ma lil too picky.. i like the stock body but i just, i wouldn't buy another like it cause thats boring. i need to learn to make lexan bodies lol

Something like this.. i got it off a toy i used to play with so its not suitable for anythign but indoor running. but i'ma fix it up a little and get the lights working and stuff. We need to get some of the same selections that are out there for 1:10 offroad..

Attachments

• mini18ttruck2.JPG
    mini18ttruck2.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 77
  • mini18ttruck.JPG
    mini18ttruck.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 76
Back