Straight Shooter fuel gun

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Proline Racing has just released a new fuel gun - the Straight Shooter fuel gun. The Straight Shooter derives from years of pit experience. A variety of information from Pro-Line’s team drivers was recorded to give you the fastest pit experience possible. The end result is a fuel gun that offers a wide array of features and benefits that any pit guy, or pit gal, will appreciate.

Features...

- READ MORE -

That looks like it would make a nice lil addition to my pitbox...:)
I really like the clear cylinder, so you can see your levels..

Straight_Shooter_fuel_gun.jpg

That would definitely be a nice addition to my pit box, but I am affraid to ask how much it costs! If is anything like the $30 23mm Wrench I think I will wait on it just a bit.

Tom

The MSRP is listed in the news article on the front page.

-Michael

:OMG: D'oh! I'm nowhere near good enough to warrant a fuel gun like that, although it is slick! Heck, last time I tried racing I didn't make it around the track enough times to warrant using a fuel bottle, let alone a gun!

WoodiE said:

-Michael

Sorry Woodie,

Didn't see that the first go around. Wow! $75.... I am with MW on this one... I don't think I am good enough for a $75 fuel gun. Is way cool though!

Tom

I'm thinking about getting one for my MGT.

Who knows maybe this could end up on the next LOTTO!

-Michael

Lotto, Lotto!!! I'd like to get one but I think it would confuse my pitman too much! Heck he has trouble with my no-spill bottle. BTW, I'm not referring to you MW!

Quit teasing us with a lotto. We've been teased for a few months now....

WoodiE said:

-Michael
nice ploy to get us to go the front page lol.

Yeah, $75 is mucho much to shave 1, maybe 1.5 seconds of a pit time. Cause thats all I can see this thing saving. Cause if your pit man isnt refueling you in less then 5 seconds then its time for a new pit man/person.

robriguez said:
nice ploy to get us to go the front page lol.

That's the whole point of the front page...news and articles! You should visit it sometime ;)

-Michael

We used the RB fuel gun last year--very slick---I like the idea you can see the fuel in this one though otherwise it looks like it is an RB knockoff. The RB one has a lot higher price tag though, but there is no doubt it will get you out in front of a guy who pitted the same time as you and when the lead or even your position depends on it - you thank your lucky stars you gave up the stash of money in your sock drawer.