Dooley's CRT-X1 Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dooley

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok here a few of my pics to date.All I have left to do is is fill up the tank,setup my electronics and break in the motor.

Here is what I started with:
IMG_0393.gif

Here is the front and rear assemblies:
IMG_0398.gif

IMG_0400.gif

Here is the front and rear assy.'s mounted with the center diff on the chassis:
IMG_0402.jpg

Here is close to done(minus shocks,body and wing):
IMG_0410.gif

I will post more pics as I paint the body and get it all setup!Thanks for looking.:banana: :breakdown

Awwww man that thing is gonna HAUL!!! Nice setup!

Very nice Dooley!
Break it in and rip that sucker!

Thanks!I was gonna try and get it broken in today,but realized that I still need a starter box.I will pick one up this week and get it broken in and let all know how it rips.My neighbor is trying to get me to hurry up so he can race me with his MBX4 with a novarossi .21 Black widow or something like that.I hope I can compete.

yeah I put the air cleaner on right after that pic was taken,Thanks.

Thx alot tightey I am getting her up and running this weekend.:banana:

Hey Dooley,

Nice build man. It looks like you had no problem what so ever. Great job. Your going to love this truck. That .30 is going to haul some serious arse! Can't wait to see the pics of that thing all painted up nice. Take care and have fun.

Tom

Hey Tom,
Thanks alot!I will get some pics up with my body all painted before I dirty it up.It was a real fun build and I would like to do another but do not have the coin yet.

Thanks,
~Scott

Dooley said:
Hey Tom,
Thanks alot!I will get some pics up with my body all painted before I dirty it up.It was a real fun build and I would like to do another but do not have the coin yet.

Thanks,
~Scott

I know the feeling my friend. Finishing the CRT kit was kind of a let down, I was sad it was all over. I mean I was excited about the new ride and couldn't wait to fire it up, but at the same time I enjoyed the build so much I didn't want it to end! Good luck on the next kit. If I have my way I will never own another RTR again. It is all kits for me! Take care man.

Tom

Back