Very Happy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
When I first got my Mini T I was excited. I thought it was fun but slow...so I went to the LHS and picked up a Raider Motor(Team Peak) and put it in. When i had it installed it was VERY disapointed. At this time I had NOT installed a battery pack because I was waiting for it in the mail.

Well while waiting for my pack I added shocks, and ball bearings. Also, I removed all the stock wire, and replaced it all with 18g flex and deans plugs.

I slapped in my next pack of United RC 1200s 7.2 IT CAME ALIVE!!!

I cannot hit throttle from a slight roll or dead stop without wheels coming off the ground. While I really can slam my Mini T. I'm having a ball taking it threw corners, doughnuts, and scaled bashing terrain. It's really taken me back to my Nitro buggy without spending tons of $.

Just wanted to write it out and let some people know.

Peak - Raider Motor(w/ Stock ESC)
Integy Shocks
Integy Ball Bearings
URC 7.2 1200s

URC 7.2 IB1200 Matched coming soon...can't wait to see whats this will be like

yeah, I recently finished turning my min-t back into a brushed powered rig. I got a Baja with 6 cell GP1100 and an XRS. It's pretty sweet and I don't break stuff after 2 minutse like iwth the brushless. I'm finding myself happier with less speed these days. Enjoy your ride man! :thumbup:

Another clear sign quality low resistance cells are the way to go.Cells are often overlooked and yet bring so much improvement.

I had a similar experience when I switched from generic cheapo packs to GP1100 cells and Deans Ultra plugs.No turning back now

If you ever get a chance...go with Raider motor....best motor for stock ESC i think

MonsterCowpower said:
Another clear sign quality low resistance cells are the way to go.Cells are often overlooked and yet bring so much improvement.

I had a similar experience when I switched from generic cheapo packs to GP1100 cells and Deans Ultra plugs.No turning back now

I'm running Deans but not matched yet...i should be getting asingle pack sometime soon.

Back