Rc18mt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay I got a stock RC18MT for my daughter and I have to say this is one TOUGH lil truck.....I have video clips but they are to large to post...I can e-mail em if anyone is interested...but we are driving it up a junkyard style 1/4 pipe and it is getting the snot beat out of it.....every night this week for a good hour we beat on this lil thing and it has yet to come up wounded.....
Highly recommnd this lil thing for the bashers out there.....this is definately going w/ me to the skatepark from now on.....

I agree it is one heck of a tough truck. Only thing that ever broke on mine was the front shock tower, and that was after multiple full speed crashes into a curb. Nice thing about that breakage was the replacement cost was only $4 and took all of 5 minutes to swap out.

I miss my mini.

It is undoubtedly the better of the 1/18th scale trucks. Easy to work on with an abundance of aftermarket parts.
Are you going to hop it up for her?

Well I bought a hopped up one from Bruce so we'll see how it goes....I was sort of thinking the aluminum package... more to slow it down a lil for her.....she's not bad but it takes off a lil quicker than she thinks sometimes.....the space I have set up is tight so it's sort of unfair to her.....but it is fun.....

Mine takes off quicker than I think sometimes too.

StrechM said:
Mine takes off quicker than I think sometimes too.

LOL...actually I forget how quick the lil bastage is too...I've smacked my toes too many times already messing with it inside.....
the Mamba is gonna be just sick in the one for me...hehe....think I can jump a 40ft gap w/ a RC18t ????

Not to derail the thread, but have ya noticed how alike the 18T and TC3 chassis' are?

HeartBreak said:
Not to derail the thread, but have ya noticed how alike the 18T and TC3 chassis' are?
uhhh... Associated... duh :hammer: :eyes:

juss messin

Anyways, yeah the mamba setup is gonna make that thing fly!!! BUT, can you keep her in level flight and land her wheels down?? THAT is the question!!!!!

robriguez said:
BUT, can you keep her in level flight and land her wheels down?? THAT is the question!!!!!

OH I think I'll be hitting some big kickers and getting plenty of practice....it's going to be make it or break it time....LOL....

I have yet to finish my RC18T but I was realy impressed with the build. I just need a RX and ESC. Got a Baja for mine. I like that motor a lot, especially with a GP1100 pack. I got tired of breakin stuff all the time with a mamba in my mini-t so I decided to stick with brushed motors for my minis. You can send that video to my bro. My addy should be in my profile.

Plaidfish said:
the Mamba is gonna be just sick in the one for me...hehe....think I can jump a 40ft gap w/ a RC18t ????
With a brushless and a small ramp; YES.

Just don't stand in front of it, or we'll have to call you "Sopranofish".

Dust off the minicam and get some footage if you do it.

Yeah the RC18 lineup is quite tough,I had a few close encounters while doing some drifting in a large basement.The ting is astough as nails,or close.Nothing broken yet! Amazing little buggers

Back