broke it :(

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyd

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
today i was driving my rc18 enjoying it. only like 10 min into it i was driving at full throtle doing some wreckless driving on both sides of the street. i went to turn to avoid the house across the streets steps and due to me having the stock tires and them being bald i ended up hitting the step and broke one of the steering links and sent the car in the air. b

oh well it aint fun until something brakes

Nows the time to get a turnbuckle set, my friend. $7 or so, and you'd have a steel set for all the rods.

i was going to get them before but now i really need them. tower doesn't have them now. so I'm stuck i was planning on buying some tires and stuff for it and some stuff for my mt. i guess all i saved up for will go to my nrs4 mt and when the turn bucles are back in stock ill get a lot of stuff for my rc18b.

u could always order from rushrc on here
i am sure bruce can hook you up

racin_38 said:
u could always order from rushrc on here
i am sure bruce can hook you up

oh i know. bruce is a good man. but he doesn't have some hpi nmt parts on his site. since I'm using my moms credit card if she done see it one the site i can't get it.

Back