pics of my mini's and a hop-up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racin_38

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
hey guys i just wanted to show a pic of my mini's and a hop-up i did to the 1 to allow me to use a bug body on my RC18MT i got off of shawn ,
you guys know the hops on the 18mt ,mamba and all that
but the mini-t has reedy mini-mod ,losi slipper kit ,losi aluminum shocks and i got RPM bumpers coming for the pair ,

on the 18mt i bought a body mounts from Ntc3 .the rear body mount worked perfectly just needed to trim alittle off the peg to fit the shock tower of the 18mt and the fronts i just drilled out the bottom end of the mount and the drilled a 1/8th hole thru the side so i could slip a body pin thru to hold the mount on and easily removable to use the stock body
this has probably been done but i thought it was rather cool

anyway here is 2 pic 1 of the 18mt with my bug body and then my mini-t

Last edited:
the buggy is a RC18MT with a mini-t body on it
thats why the big tires

Hey that bad boy looks kinda familiar,i like what you've done to it!

yeah it looks cocky as hell with that bug body
i was out earlier this evening running it and my mini-t and all i can say is OMG ,i can't get over how damn fast that little thing is i was pissin around and set the esc at maxx just ot see what it would do and LMFAO
from a rolling start even it will roll it onto its rook easily ,1/2 throttle it will pull a wheelie on blacktop
its awsume i couldnt imagine it with the 8000 on it that would be insane

racin_38 said:
yeah it looks cocky as hell with that bug body
i was out earlier this evening running it and my mini-t and all i can say is OMG ,i can't get over how damn fast that little thing is i was pissin around and set the esc at maxx just ot see what it would do and LMFAO
from a rolling start even it will roll it onto its rook easily ,1/2 throttle it will pull a wheelie on blacktop
its awsume i couldnt imagine it with the 8000 on it that would be insane
Yeah that setup is just insane in those little buggers, its like playing leap frog lol, I'm glad your happy with it.

Back