Need some help.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IGGY

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys,

I just got a Mini LST...however i think the battery could be a tad better and most of the sites with mini bats. cannot fit in the mini LST...now i plan on running the stock setup(esc, motors, upgraded losi diffs and hexes) and not converting to a brushless system, do you guys have a link or a name of a good battery that is relativily inexpensive?

Thanks
IGGY:fro:

IGGY said:
Hey guys,

I just got a Mini LST...however i think the battery could be a tad better and most of the sites with mini bats. cannot fit in the mini LST...now i plan on running the stock setup(esc, motors, upgraded losi diffs and hexes) and not converting to a brushless system, do you guys have a link or a name of a good battery that is relativily inexpensive?

Thanks

You may want to hit up redhatman on the forum; he builds and sells good packs for awesome prices.

OK...i see that Redhatman has aleady created another thread w/ info on his batts...thanks for the help!
...however....i have called Losi about there new gears to relpace the weaker ones that came stock in the truck...when i replaced the gears i locked the center diff....since that has been done i cannot stop breaking off teeth on pinion gears...is there any company or someone that makes steel replacement gears for the truck?

IGGY :fro:

Ok...i have done some searching around and i have not found any metal replacements :(...but i did figure something out that i was too thick headed to think of...when you go to put the truck back together MAKE SURE that you do not set the slipper too tight! Of course you know what that does...

Oh well...here is to being a space cadet :wasted:

For the MLST you will ahve to wait a little before serious hopups show up.The MSLT has a lot of potential,waiting to be released.

Back