New Website: PL Cells

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad young man. Good luck with your business.

Real nice, Pat. Looks like you do a nice tight job on those cells.

Hopefully I'll get to try a few packs out first hand in a few days or so:)

haha, yup. Ray, your packs were shipped out today via USPS First class mail w/insurance.

congrats on the new business.
any thoughts on getting GP cells? or ar the IB better?

well, for now I'm not holding any gp cells. But if anyone requests them for a pack, I can certainly order them. IMO the generic cells are great for the money, and the IB's are more expensive but very great batteries. I havent had experience with the GP's yet, but they can get very expensive.

Well I may have spoken to soon, it apears that the snug fit in the battery tray is to tight. I was going to take the Mini T to the ranch this weekend but found the battery hold down deal broken. Do you got any thinner batteries?

EDITED:

Well shortly after testing one cell packs on my stock Mini T, the battery brace broke. So I installed an aluminum battery brace and used a dremel to smooth down the chassis a bit. The next time around it broke a servo brace where the battery brace cell hold down pin goes. This is just whta happened to me and may not be an over Mini T issue with them. The batteries did have nice over power compared to the store bought 1200mah I've been using. You just may have to mod your Mini T to run them.

Ray

Last edited:
pm replied.