Mini T steering issue.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVORay

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm having an issue with the Mini T and it's turning. It tends to over turn and the linkage get stuck. So I have to pick it up and pop it back in place. Is this the type of issues people have with this servo? I really don't want to throw money at it unless I know it will help it. Actually, I'm thinking of ditching it and moving into a R18 or Mini LST.

Thanks
Ray

Steering issues

I don't know the Mini-T's electronics too well, but it looks as if you are suffering from too much steering
Does the transmitter offer a steering rate option? This allows you to tune just how much steering you want, it's usually controlled by a rotary switch that is in the proximity of your thumb on the transmitter.
If so, dial some steering out and that should cure it.
Keep us informed Ray

Yes it's got a dial to add or remove steering. I got mine set at max:eek:pps:

I want know if it helps since I just broke a tire rod end. Now both the Revo and the Mini T is down waiting on parts:juggle: I guess this is why some of you owns 6 or 7 cars, just incase a few breaks lol

Thanks
Ray

Steering

The Mini-T's standard tie rods aren't overly brilliant from what I've heard
Perhaps this is an ideal opportunity to invest in some hop-up tie rods

Mondo said:
The Mini-T's standard tie rods aren't overly brilliant from what I've heard
Perhaps this is an ideal opportunity to invest in some hop-up tie rods

I got them ordered :)

I usualy buy better parts to replace what I broke...either that or buy extra of the stock part. This time around, I bought those Titainum rods and ends.

Thanks
Ray

Back