Pic of the Mini T with it's new Paws!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVORay

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I finnaly cut my teeth on glueing tires :banana:

You really have to becarefull with this glue as it can take the chrome on the wheel(s). Anyways, I got my son a new set of chrome wheels with some offroad tires. It raised the truck about 1/4 inch and helps out a little bit better than the stockers.

DSC00253.gif

Now before the Team Losi Gods get's ticked at me, the stickers came from my friends Tmaxx box. My son had a field day placing them all over everything including the Mini T :) YOu can also tell we busted the skid plate to hell....I got a bumper and a Hummer body long with other stuff ordered for it.

DSC00254.gif

Lessen said:
I like the look of those tires... but, what's with the Traxxas stickers?
Thinking the same thing...

SVORay said:
Now before the Team Losi Gods get's ticked at me, the stickers came from my friends Tmaxx box. My son had a field day placing them all over everything including the Mini T :)

I guess I should have posted this up first instead of above the picture :)

The body is comming off real soon anyways. I got him a Hummer body for his Birth day in a few weeks. That is if I can figure out how to paint and cut the dang thing lol I've never had to build a body before...I'm sure cutting a few teeth on this Mini T.

Ray

Back