buying a tlt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyd

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am not going to get another nitro truck. instead i an going to get a tlt. its been on my to get list since i first seen a custom. I'm getting one from here

http://www.ultimatehobbies.com//p609.html

after i get the truck i am going to go brushless and a possible 4ws set up. let me know what you think of the place I'm going to get it from. if you have any ideas let me know.

The dude at the HS tried to get me to buy one of those!

Dan, the dude at the HS tried to talk me into buying one of those. There's another one that's similar to that (I forget the name). I didn't know anything about it so I didn't. I always check out recommendations from HS guys. I worry that they're just trying to get rid of stock. Same guy kept pressuring me to buy an Ofna Lx Comp. The truck looks very cool and innovative. Also, it's a kit and I couldn't afford to go that route. It was 159.00 + 24.00 tax + all the other cucu. I haven't read a review of it. Maybe I missed an issue of one of the mags. I buy Car Action, Xtreme RC Cars and R/C Car. Hmmmm....Now you got me curious! Enjoy!!!

its mainly a crawler. people make custom chassis lock the diff and put lathe motors in them. I've wanted one for a while. it will be my first kit that I'm doing. last week i saw someone make a nitro one. they put a .15 in it. i think it was the traxxas .15 mil. I'm going to try to fing the page i got it from.

here are some pics of the nitro tlt. i didnt post a link to the site and i didnt know if i was breaking the rules or not.

Last edited:
Back