A few pics of a few micros I have...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterCowpower

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Mini-T Pro

RC18T

IBS

Half8

M-LST

Micro RS4

and the bottom...

M18

Pics are darker,but the nasty blurr is gone.Plus I cleaned them good and installed new wheels.For that shiny look,the Micro RS4 did not even roll,the chassis is spanking new.

Duratrax Mini Quake SE

Kyosho MiniZ 4WD Skyline,just in TODAY!

And my very own 1/18th nitro onroad...will be building it Sunday. :dance:

DONE

Last edited:
looking good. I take it you like 1/18

Redhatman,

This is but one part...of my 1/18th. Soon many more pics comming. With painted bodies,I am painting now,alot to paint. :surrender

Now a few modded Gen1 Xmods...

Not serious RC,but when you pump 100-300 in them.They start to come to life :radio:

I know these are not serious RC but fun to take beyond sanity no less. :whip:

Now my Kyosho MiniZ,Mclaren F1. Full bearings,oil shock,Atomic Mods 130 stock motor.

More to come :LoL:

is there a reason for putting the tyres on strangely on the RC18?:banana:

MonsterCowpower said:
I know these are not serious RC but fun to take beyond sanity no less. :whip:

Beyound sanity, I would agree lol. There is some people...probaly you, that has as much money if not more money tied up into a Micro as some do in a 1/8 - 1/10 nitro. Anyways, keep us posted on the newest member of the family.

Ray

MEGA MAXX said:
is there a reason for putting the tyres on strangely on the RC18?:banana:

True,the tires are mounted...in avery fancy way. Let me take a permanent marker and draw correct threads. :x

nice collection. how does the Mini LST drive?

T-maxximim,

The fastest by a good measure is the Xray M18 with the Mamba 8000 combo,on six GP1100 its a rocket.Insane,now I do not even start with a LiPo at full blast.Mean mean mean

And I can say this not even running my newest addition the NT18,the box claims 50KPH,the M18 w/Mamba 8000 is a a good deal faster and borders on the pointless.

dannyd,

It handles very well and suprisingly agile.I was expecting a let down compared with the Kyosho Half8,not the case.Handles very well,I call it the Mini E-Maxx.

alright thanks Monster. you ever think of going duel brushlees on that? jk

Dual brushless,ha not for now anyway. A dual brushless system would require a complete revision and overhaul of the tranny and a few other components.

When more hop up parts come out I may think about it. I will be buying another E-Maxx first for my real dual brushless experiment.A dual Lehner/Shultze combo,Godzilla Max chassis and plenty of HardCore parts. =devil