Mondo's Micros

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mondo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Updated:

Click on the Thumbs for larger pics
All these cars are 100% functional as stand alone units - as in the do not share any parts like motors, RXes, ESCs or even batteries..
There will be some new additions in 2006. Hopefully a MIni-T, Tamiya TLT-1, Mini LST and Kyosho Half8

New Addition Brushless Mini-T 90% complete!

New Addition Acme NB16 16th Sclale Nitro Buggy

Hot Bodies Mini-Zilla

New addition BRP SC18 Under Construction

XRay M18 Mamba25 6800 Brushless

Duratrax Mini-Quake

Brushless RC18T "Road Runner"

Updated photos of the Road Runner:

HPI Micro RS4 150mm wheelbase club racer with 280 motor

Thunder Tiger ZK-2 with stock and Beetle bodyshells

Brushed Speed300 off road RC18T and Brushless "Road Runner" together

My son's Micro RS4 140mm wheelbase Nissan Sylvia

Other photos of my cars including a Mini Mauler, ABC DTMX4 & Mini-Z offroaders

Last edited:
DAMN MINIs.......
How many lil cars you have man??
I thought I was bad w/ the nitros, LOL...that's like an army of RCs right there man.....do you just do mini stuff??

what's the place to get parts fro the M18?? I'm trying to make mine an ass kicker but not familiar w/ the after market parts......advice???

I already have a Baja motor, Spy esc and reedy batt......

cars

Plaidfish,

Oh, I do Nitro too, in fact I attend regular race meetings and practise sessions.

I also have:

3 x TTR EB4 buggies, two runners one rolling chassis
1 x Ofna Blazer Truggy
1 x Ofna Twin Titan
A few 10th scale electrics and 12th scale electrics

Regarding your question, I answered it in your Thread

Last edited:
Holy crap thats a lot of Minis man, must've cost a small fortune.

I love em all, bet they are tons of fun come the winter months :)

Nice stable of beasts.
Looks like you spend some quality time with them as well.
I look forward to seeing your collection grow.
-Ed

Updates

New pics of the RC18T Brushless Road Runner now running 8.4V packs and a few other changes

A new addition to the collection in the form of a BRP SC18 2WD pan car.
This is still under contruction as I need to order a ball diff and new rear pod to support a 300 size motor

Mondo, you know you have an addiction don't you? I think we need an intervention. You must be single.lol. So how long have you had that mini on your back?? You gotta watch that or it's rehab for you. I'm just envious. Nice little fillies you have there.

wow thanks alot of micros you have there. as hugo said i think you have an addiction :jk: .

Not bad,I understand this illness fully! :wasted:

You know when you run out of free space to put things because of RC it's bad :hehe:

RC addiction is a drug that does not damage health

OMFG...how the hell do you keep all the radios/frequencies organized? Could you imagine running ll of them at the same time??? LOL, I little "mini" invasion party.

Awesome lil pan car there man. Looks home built...very kewl. I like the direct drive on the rear, no diff, just pinion and wheels!

Damn son, thats some Mini'S right that!

Well if you buy a Mini T, go for the Pro edtion. I mean you'll end up doing the same mods to a stock mini T or more as soon as you get it anyways.

Ray

Thanks for the comments guys.
I've just added an NB16 16th scale Nitro buggy to the collection, that should hopefully be with me by the weekend.
I'll update the Gallery with it once it arrives.

New arrival...

ImBroken said:
Hey Mondo... I dont see a PTI Goliath in there.. ;)

LMAO! Aargh! Stop tempting me! I will add one before the end of the year, and a Mini-T, Kyosho Half-8/Mini Inferno, Tamiya TLT-1 and anything else small that hurts my wallet!

There is a new addition that arrived in the post today - Acme NB16 Nitro Buggy. Man it's cute....

Thats some sweet azz minis! What is the wheel/tire set up on Roadrunner, the one with the spokes? I think I'm going to have to copy off of you and put a set like that on the rc18b.

Q&A's

SMaxxin said:
What is the wheel/tire set up on Roadrunner, the one with the spokes? I think I'm going to have to copy off of you and put a set like that on the rc18b.

That's a set of 10th scale touring car wheels adpated to the RC18T with CAW (County Alloy Works) hex adapters

Lessen said:
I like that puzzle paint job on the rc18t.. good idea :thumbup:

Lessen, thanks but I personally cannot take any credit for that at all. The masks were made by a UK shell manufacturer who also cut & painted it as a favour - with rattlecans, believe it or not. He did a stunning job I must admit. Another thing - the decals are internal waterslides applied before painting. Awesome!

MonsterCowpower said:
Nice little Mini collection :) I have minor catchup to do now :whip:

Thanks MonsterCowpower, and it's never too late to start a Micro collection. :)

Unfortunately the collection is going to slow a bit as our 2006 Nitro season kicks off soon and I have a Jammin' CRT waiting to deprive me of all my Micro money!