which is better

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyd

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi everyone i am looking into getting a 1/18 rc and i have found two that caught my intrest. the first one it the Associated 1/18 RC18B RTR. i know a couple of you have this one. the other one is the DuraTrax 1/18 4WD Vendetta EP Buggy RTR. i dont know if any of you have this one. but i had other in mind but it came down to these two. i can't deside. so can anyone help me out.

thanks
Danny

but which would be a better choice? the vendetta or the rc18b?

RC18b....more support and after everyone is bored w/ em you can buy parts for cheap....just like the mini-T and the RC18T

Another vote for the RC18B. I got one recently, and have already wore out the RTR motor. Next is a Reedy MiniMax, while I save for a brushless setup.

Parts availlability for the 18B would be a LOT easier for your LHS, too. As most LHS's do the majority of their ordering thru Horizon (I know; I used to work at one), which Associated can be gotten thru. Duratrax, on the other hand, is a Great Planes (Tower Hobbies) ONLY brand.

Another one for Associated. Parts, options and support. :hammer:

ok thanks everyone i am going with the rc18b then.