electronic help for TLT-1 !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljimmy162

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok I'm getting a tlt-1 and becuase it come with no electronics i want to know what are some good but cheap electronics to put in it. like servos, ECS, reciver, and batteries. then i can go from thier my hardest thing is i can't find electronics that will work for cheap cuz i dont know if the electronics will need to be small like 1/18 or like 1/10 scale electronics so any help would be greatly apricieated

You are looking for some cheap electronics...

First if you need a radio/receiver any cheap Futaba like the Attack 2DR (stick)will do,it comes with cheapie servos too.Next the ESC,get a Duratrax Intellispeed one,the 12T one is cheap and great.Motor,any stock 27turn jobber will do.

Betteries,any generic packs should be cheap,cannot recommend them as I use only GP cells.

yea i have the traxxas 2ch controller and scence I'm getting 2 servos I'm gonna get a Y harness but thanxs for your help o and hows the 55T lathe motor just for backyard bashing any good? and what reciver is cheap and is good that will work ? thanks

Back