few more questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljimmy162

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok I'm thinking of getting this stuff
-JR X3S FM controller
-JR R135 75mhz FM receiver
-hitech-85 servo

(still need motor cheap one but still fast)(thinking of venom micro motor series? anygood?)

this is all going into a mini-t but i need to know if any of this is good and were i could get it cheap, I'm eventuly in the near future gonna get a mamba motor :) so any help would be great oo i also have a traxxas controler, would that also work with the JR R135 75mhz FM receiver just wondering cuz if so, its less money that i half to put out right know. so any help would be apriceated

Are these stock motors that have been modified?

VEN-1312_small.jpg

Whats the drfference between the 13 turn and the 21 turn? Is one for torque and the other for speed?

VEN-1320.jpg

this is what they look like and i am new to the electric thing so i have no idea what the difference is but i think these are modded 21t's

ok that still hasent answered my question yet i still wanna know if those items are any good.

racin_38 said:
i have not tried the TX/RX or servo but i have the venom micro fireball installed on my 18MT and here is the link for where i got bought it
http://www.fullforcerc.com/electronics2.htm#fireball
bottom of the page and pretty cheap too ,and they work prety darm good for a little motor
like i said i do not know anything about the radio and other stuff but i like the motor

alright guys i think i might just for now intill i buy the mamba get the stock receiver and the venome motor for now thanks anyways guys

Back