cpl questions aboutthe RC18MT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racin_38

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
first ,how do you know if you have adjusted the rear diff correctly mine was alittle gritty feeling so i loosened it and retightened it snug then backed off 1/2 turn and it is silky smooth now ,is that ok??
second ,what servo to get i want a metal geared is the hi-tech 81 the 1 i want,and i know ifi go with the hi-tech i will need a new servo saver
third ,what tires and wheels will fit the 18mt ,i see alot of mini's but when i go to the MT's replacement tires there isnt a possible replacement link i want a different tread design other thne the A/E design
i think thats it for now sorry to sound stupid but i am not very up beat on the mini trucks
thanx in advance
rick

yea, the tires savage said are great. I have them. They are heavier than the ae ones. I pull backflips with mine on because they are bigger than stock wheels. I still have my same stock servo and servo saver, no problems at all. Racin you got pm about the hs-81mg servo.
-Pat

Back