Seen the Mini LST Yet?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truthseeker

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The Mini LST's just came in at the hobby shop I work at and they are baaaaad ass. I'm impressed big-time. Anybody seen one run on a track yet?

Here ya go. Real pics. This thing is awesome. Go buy three right now. One of each color.
DSC00630a.gif

DSC00640a.gif

DSC00641a.gif

DSC00638a.gif

DSC00631a.gif

DSC00635a.gif

DSC00632a.gif

DSC00633a.gif

DSC00634a.gif

DSC00637a.gif

Little bitch look stout!
Ill bet it has some torque. Ill need to go and tale a look at one.
Price???

$200.
They are nice.

What are the specs on the ESC?
Just wondering how large of a can/s it will handle.

:spluge: :gulp: :gulp: man this hobby is so damn expencive.. i GOTTA have one of those!!! 200 bones isnt bad for a "toy" right??? lol.. maby ill sell the evader to get some cash..

Thanks for the pics,I amgetting one this weekend :)

Another "mini",they better slow down..all I do Is buy these minis right and left.And to say Tamiya is soon comming out with a mini :devious:

I resisted buying one last night, LHS had two sitting on the counter. They look sweet in person, much better build quality than the RC18 IMO.

yea there SWEET.. wouldnt mind getting one my self.. i need another mini soon! can't have a garage without a 18th scale!! lol

Check the video forum. I put some short vids there. More to come!

Those things are nice. I had a chance to play with one at the LHS. 2 motors, amazing suspension and quick as hell. It also comes with a synthesized 27mhz. The only thing I didn't like was how easily the ball ends come off in a slight tap. You also have to watch out for the spirng in the servo saver. It can make its way around the collar. Other than that, it's really nice.

I did experience that once, but i had to come down pretty hard to knock the link loose. everybody will put turnbuckles on 'em anyway though. it's pretty cool that those are the worst things about the truck. i made about 30 laps around a full size track today with just that one link popping off. no real damage whatsoever. the body held up great, too. check out the vid forum to see it run for real.

Back