input on the new rc18b

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc10gt1980

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi guys just bought the new 18b. will be here friday. just wondering if anyone has one yet and dou you like it or not. i have the 18t so i think they are about the same. hit me back please thanks :hammer:

I thought they were the same, with a different body and tires.

yup exactly the same with a new body and tires an wheels.. thats it... same thing with the rc18mt..... i think its stupid.... 3 vehicles.. al the same.

just another mini to put a brushless in, of maybe to race with , there might be a few differances

the only difference maybe the gearing between the B and the MT because of the size of tires i know there is a 55t and a 60t spur ,my RC18MT will be here friday also
supposed to be here tomorrow but fed-ex bumped it back a day ,other then the spurs thats the only difference i noticed

got my 18b and went to the track and had alot of fun w/ it. carpet that is. put my 18t to shame. our class i called mighty mini's, it is my first year of racing, some of the pan car racers say i'm pretty good . i just go to have fun though. we have to race box stock but they all have tosame gearing the b&t. the mt is different though. 68 laps isn't that bad for a mini, i think. seems to handle a little different, smoother.

Back