Mini mods...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supersavage

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm trying to figure out all this message board stuff, so I thought I'd throw up some pics of my mini-t and a few of the upgrades I did this weekend. Hopefully I can figure this out. Before pic is stock, after pic isn't!

minit1.jpg

minit3.jpg

Looks like it worked!!! I'm pleased as punch...

I love my mini-t. You won't finish that truck untill you can't hop up anything else. Have fun with it! :thumbup:

Lessen said:
I love my mini-t. You won't finish that truck untill you can't hop up anything else. Have fun with it! :thumbup:

After playing around with it today I'm starting to see that. It's amazing how much quicker and how much more responsive it is with just a few mods. It's a hell of alot more fun with just the few I did here. I do need a good chassis though...any opinions out there? I would almost like to add 1/2", maybe 1" to the wheelbase. Any thoughts on that as well.

I'm not sure if there are any chassi's out there that extend the wheelbase. I don't think I'ver ever seen any. Carbon fiber chassis are popular because hey reduce the weight significantly. I have a blue aluminum chassis just cuz I wanted all the bling for mine, but that's just me

Did you install bearings? Worthy upgrade.
A new motor and an additional battery in the pack will do wonders as well. I love my Mini-T and use it a lot during the winter.

This is what she got this go round:

Full bearing set
Losi cvd axles
colandra shocks
Alum. arms and shock towers

I think I'll go for a chassis and turnbuckles next. I figure I'll do the motor last...I hit enough walls with it now, so I'll make it stronger before I make it faster.

Or upgrade to 1/10 scale ones. Just done that on mine and its indestructable now!!

Had the Mini T for 4 weeks now and have spent about £250GBP on it. Thats not including the £120 it cost for the Pro in the first place. I've realised that there is no stock parts left on it. I could build a new one with the bits I have taken off.lol

umm..Might just do that actually

Back