Kyosho Mini Inferno first impressions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterCowpower

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just unpacked my Mini Inferno,first thing is the little bugger looks and feels solid,should take a beating and keep ticking.

Second the all in one receiver/ESC will go out fast.The shocks must be replaced with quality oil filled ones.Now as it is the buggy bounces too much.

Overall the Mini Inferno has to be upgraded and fast.I have ordered Trinity alu parts(most of them),a Novak XXL FM receiver and a GTX ESC.Servo does not inspire confidence and is a four wire jobber going out as well to be replaced with the most powerful micro servo I can find.Trinity GP MiniInferno pack on order too.

This thing will move once it is all said and done. Another mini added to my collection.

just wait till you put all that power in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did all mine does is slip. it wont slip when i run the origanal stuff but when i put more power to it the center drive just spins. it moves but slower than the latter can you help me?

Yes I noticed this irritating center diff also looks like a fragile toy diff.Kyosho needs to make hardened metal center diff.And the slipper needs to be set tighter,as it is the slipper that ...slips to prevent overtaxing the fragile drive train.

This buggy has alot of potential but needs a serious investment of time and money.I am on my quest to make a champ out of this little bugger.

Brushless on the way :smoke:

let me know how it turns out w/ the bushless! i have my slipper tighten down all the way and i know i shouldn't have to but it's to only way it will move

Back