help w/ mini inferno

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc10gt1980

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi just got a mini inferno and its great and all but i thought it had a slipper issue but i tighen it all the way down and that didn't fix the problem i think its the drive train they do slip a little would like to take out all the slippage. how would i go about that? all the little teeth like fine hit me back

I'm not entirely familiar with the mini-inferno even though I've been thinking of getting one for a while now. If you've tightened the slipper and it still appears to be slipping, check the pinion on the motor. See if that's loosened. I'm not sure, but is the stock pinion plastic? If so, they can sometimes loosen up.

well I was looking around for a anwser for you and I think I found one... if you look at the manual and look at the diff, it is sort of set up like a slipper. There is a nut that you can tighten that will compress a spring like ther slipper The manual says it should be get for 4 to 5 MM. I hope this fixes the problem

yes the nut you see is the slipper and took the diff box apart and the little plastic gears are slipping in the box. it still moves and runs its on take off that its slips until it gets up to speed i was kind of hoping there was some kind of trick that i could make it not slip. I NEED THE INSTRUCTION MANNUAL!!! if any one has one out there i could get let me know thanks

well i tighened every thing down and it and it works fine now

how do those things run? I am really thinking about getting one. is the servo a 3 wire or 4 wire like the mini-t? how is the run time? and does it seem to be strong?

it is the four wire servo [junk] electronis [suck] i have all new servo, reciever,and lrp runner esc / gp1100 6 pack fast little thing, now that i have fixed 8 hours tryin to fixx the slippage, very durable,and strong. drives just like the 1/8[it's father] if you get one plan on changing the electronics but other than it great

well its back to being apart again dunno with this thing its making ne real mad. going to through it away soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey we got thanking it may be your motor....

i fixed it again!!!!! it is in the gear/diff boxes i put a washer in there as a spacer, to push the gears together so it wont slip. thanks spyhunter it was a little loose maybe that helped a little too

Back