XGT Daytona Chassis M18

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StrechM

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Its time to go all of the way on my M18 project. Yesterday I ordered a black cf XGT Daytona chassis from e.i.t.s. RC. I had the opportunity to see their work at a lhs a year or so ago. Because of the quality and handling of their chassis products it should rival anything on the market including the; Penguin P7500, Atomic SSG, Motek Panther, XRay Graphite (the worst).
The best part about it is the support that you can get from these guys plus the fact that they do not keep the real specs of what and why a secret plus the fact that they are very hands on with the produts that they sell.
I'll post pics when its finished.
http://www.eitsrc.com/xgtdaytonapricing.htm

xgtd2.gif

Last edited:
This is the one.

What do you guys think? There is still a lot to do to finish it. My final decision has not been made for the placement of the esc and receiver but it is starting to take shape. I'll post more pics of the final car when its completed.

XGT Daytona Chassis
6800 Mamba25
Hitec HFS-03MM RX
Hitec 81 Servo
Xray Diffs
TP 3s Lipo
Deans Ultra
FastEddy's 3M tape
TRC Foams

DSCF0251.JPG

DSCF0252.JPG

DSCF0244.JPG

DSCF0247.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly poop!
Are you sure a 94 year old man like yourself is going to have the reflexes needed to drive that beast? :whistle:

There is a group of people getting together at the AFB on Sunday. You should check it out.

FastEddy said:
Holly poop!
Are you sure a 94 year old man like yourself is going to have the reflexes needed to drive that beast? :whistle:

There is a group of people getting together at the AFB on Sunday. You should check it out.
Can you pick me up on Sunday? Bring your pickup please; I'll need a place to store my walker, cane, oxygen and some other gear.

StrechM said:
Can you pick me up on Sunday? Bring your pickup please; I'll need a place to store my walker, cane, oxygen and some other gear.
Just as long as it doesn't get mixed up with my gear.

Getting closer to the finished product. These aren't the best quality pics (from my cell phone this morning).

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture0131.jpg

Last edited:
Back