where does this mount go? (RC18MT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannarunem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Out of the blue AE sends me this heat sink for my RC18MT. Where in the heck does it go? It came with double sided tape. I have no idea where I should mount it. The instruction manual doesn't even cover how to attach it to the MT. Should I mount it on the chassis touching the motor?..what side? Theres not really a whole lof of room in the motor area. Not sure where to put it.

mount.gif

Well if you notice, it says "ESC heatsink" on the catalog behind it. So my guess is on top of the ESC.

damn it!!..your right..i didnt even see that!!!!!!..thanks for pointing out the obvious

lol, NP. I just hoped that you didn't see that so I didn't make myself look like an ass.

its all good!!! Now i got to remember where i placed it. Its funny how things just walk off.

Yes it is funny how things walk off, I'll be using something one minute, set it down for a sec, then forget where I put it... I do that all the time...

Back