problem with my brushless motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a dawg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i just got a new mamba comp x package and i hooked everything up and turned it on how the manual said and the leds lit up like the book said but i am having no response from my servos. and after the leds light up the first time they wont do anything. has anyone else had this problem? or does anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to get it working?

I run a few Brushless setups on my small-scale collection
There are a few things that can cause this:
Provide me with some info and I am sure we can get this resolved:

What battery pack/s (brand/voltage/technology) are you using?
Did you set the ESC up via the push-button method or do you have a MambaLink USB interface?
Did you try running the motor outside of the Micro? - As in not installed, so there is no load on the motor shaft..
This is a bit "n00bish", but you did make sure the motor wires are correctly plugged in white to white, red to red and black to black..

My suspicion is that the low- voltage cut-off may be set at 6.0V and you could be using a 6.0V pack, the LEDs will light up, but she ain't going nowhere

I do recommend the MambaLink USB interface with the new Ver.2 sofotware.
This makes setting the Mamba25 up a simple task, I find the push-button method is tedious

thanks for the help. i feel really stupid because all it was just that i had the connection that went into the reciever backwards. once i changed that i got power to everything and now it is working just like normal. now i am really going to have fun with this thing.