My new Mini-T jump that only took 1.5 Hours....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
haha, yea... thanks again cvec7 :cheers: I hope it comes today :crossing fingers:

What comes ?

Hat honestly when i saw your thread i though it was going to be some stupid poop, but honestly iwas right, j/k.

Look great man, verry creative to use poster board. Although considering you were using carboard you could have easily formed a lip for more air. Looks awsome. No just to try wood.

I bought cvec7's mini-t. It is supposed to come today. I did have a lip on it, but the hot glue would not hold it. The cardboard did bend, but would not stay. About wood, I already have a 3 foot tall jump made of wood and it has a lip. I use that for outdoor driving with my rc10gt, and once I get the mini-max motor for the mini-t, I will use that as well. This jump is for indoor use mainly...

instead of cutting the sides like triangles you need to curve them...lay the ribs across and glue it to that...or do the that w/ balsa wood....works great for that light stuff....and gives you an excuse to visit the LHS

That took you an hour and a half??!!??

JatoFever said:
That took you an hour and a half??!!??

yes, being i figured out the lip on the jump wouldnt work, so I then had to recut...

next time make the short jump side more like a quarter pipe for a mini-t backflip ramp :)

lmaxx8 said:
i agree it needs a swear lip

lyle

lmaxx8 said:
sorry i ment sweet lip

If you make an error, you can press the edit button on the top right corner of your post, and edit out mistakes... Just tellin' ya tho.

i d love to try my baby savage off that thing if only it was made a bit wider and durable for that heavy biatch lol u did a really good job on that i made one for my savage out of wood it folds up flat when I'm done with it its got the perfect angle and everything my savage jumps really high after my 27 sirio racing engin was put in it

hey, rcfreak..welcome to RCNT.

I have a neighbor that has 2 lsts and some other MT's, and he made a jump that can fold up and down by 2 metal chains and hinged on the bend.

Back