my mini-t track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagelover12

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Last edited:
how long is your mini t track? thanks curtis

nice track ,can i bring my rc18t on it lol.... how far are you away from jersey city?? thats where i am located..

neato you might want to use a piece of of PVC pipe as a barrier, and not rocks, your tire could catch one and wreak or break something. but cool anyway.

thanks everybody i put up the jumps and whoops. the rocks are temporary but they actually dont do any damage. the track is like 15 fett long. joey i have a becah house in mankihawken i ride in the sandpits with my savage its sick. i'm probally like 2 1/2 hours i think lol.

i have a savage and soon have a mini-t and i visit my grandparents in jersey every year. ill have to find out where in n.j. we are located.

gus

Last edited:
cool my track is very revised. i have a sandy/clay compound and insted of those cinderblocks i put a gutter pipe thing and covered it with dirt. the stock tires aren't the best on the track i need step pins.

Back