fastest mini-t motor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagelover12

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i want a new mini-t motor i already have losi's 6 cell batt pack but i want a motor that i can drop right in. i want to know whats the fastests motor. i was think of getting the baja(team orion) but from what I've heard they dont give you alot more speed.i dont have the money right now to get a mamba so please help!

savagelover12 said:
i want a new mini-t motor i already have losi's 6 cell batt pack but i want a motor that i can drop right in. i want to know whats the fastests motor. i was think of getting the baja(team orion) but from what I've heard they dont give you alot more speed.i dont have the money right now to get a mamba so please help!

In the easy to get and inexpensive motors you have Trinity's Mass termination and the zippy Monster Termination motors.Very fast,the Reedy Mini is fast too only costs more.Worth the extra? To me yes

You'll only get a good deal more speed and acceleration from larger size motors(over 280 size)on high cell count.Or using brushless motors(matching ESC a must).

I've ran both a Baja and a termination motor in my mini-t. Currently have the termination. higher rpms. although I've had a problem a few times in which when I stop the motor stops in just the right spot where it won't get going again until I physically turn it with the wheels. Baja is a solid, affordable, (quieter too) motor. I a think I kinda lean toward the Baja actually even though it's closed end.

trininty monster motors have loys of speed

I say go with the Beast Raptor Motor you can buy from http://www.one18th.com/MotorSpecs.php also has the best specs out of the motors suggested. I personally run a Peak Racing Raider motor right now and it is fast but beast raptor will be my next motor.
just my .02 hope that helps

Last edited:
how fast is the baja....mph...

gus

SunnyD said:
I say go with the Beast Raptor Motor you can buy from http://www.one18th.com/MotorSpecs.php also has the best specs out of the motors suggested. I personally run a Peak Racing Raider motor right now and it is fast but beast raptor will be my next motor.
just my .02 hope that helps

The beast raptor is proable one of the best motors from what I hear.
But you can also go brushless, and now there are 2 tekin scorpion and
the mamba brushless.

Last edited:
i have had many including the mamba system, and yes that is the fastest but be prepared to replace something everytime you run it or gear it so low that the brushed motors can keep up to it. Personally i think the "REEDY MINI MAX" motor is the best brushed motor out there, besides being able to keep up with the occasional mamba every now and then, "as long as its geared right" i think its the way to go. also it rebuildable. hope that helps a little

Back