Trinity Itsy Bitsy Spyder

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I the Itsy Bitsy Spyder a good 1/18 scale??? is it durable?

was attracted to it cuz of the four wheel drive

If you want a 4 wheel drive go with the RC18T it is a great choice,

alright i will look into it!

You wont be disappionted it is a sweet little truck, plus it is from associated so it is already a good choice

alright thank you from steering me clear of a desaster!

Having all three majot 1/18th trucks(Mini-T Pro/RC18T and Spyder)I can say the RC18T as it is now and with the current hop ups is THE best 1/18th racing truck on the market.

I have the Losi and Associated souped up to the max and both Mamba powered with home made 10 cell GP1000 packs.These thing fly,but the RC18T stands as the one with the very best response and can be controlled at insane speeds.The Losi being rear wheel drive requires more skill,very fun truck and the one with a total support from many hop up companies.

The IBS needs better aftermarket support to really compete.

Thanks For Your Input Monstercowpower

Ice,

No problem,also do not buy Trinity pinion gears they have a major flaw that ruins them...tiny tiny pinion hex keys.These always need a good dose of threadlock and even with threadlock are far from a safe and solid mount on the motor shaft.Trinity should adress the problem and correct it now,as it is very easy to correct for them.

Team Associated pinions are great and cost less too.