New Season, New Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spatulator

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well hopefully it will last the whole season. I love painting up a new body, but it won't look so good real soon. Anyone know where I can find some primary yellow wheels? The ones I got are ok, but theyre neon yellow. Went with last year's color scheme.

Hope the thumbs work...

Last edited:
nice graphics, are they air brushed or internal stickers you paint over

Thanks...the webs are masked from the inside, the GS logos are stickers. I did it all from the can. I'm pleased with the results, other than a few spots where the masking didn't stick to well.

your obviously good with a knife, why dont you try liquid mask on your next body it will help you avoid any bleeding, and is easy to use, just paint it on with a brush wait for it to dry and them peel off what you want to paint, sticks well and dosent lift while painting, once you finished just peel off the rest and mask your next lot

That sounds neat, I've never heard of it but I will try it out for sure on my next body. I did all the cutting with a dremel. Cutting wheel to get all of the excess plastic off, and sanding drum to get all the edges and round parts. Borrowed the technique from cbreaker.

Back