Go Back   RCNitroTalk > R/C Forums > HPI Savage

hpi savage transmitter help!!!

Discussion in HPI Savage forum, started by RC RICK.

CLOSED!
Unread 3-13-2003, 3:45 PM   #1
RC RICK
RCNT Rookie

Trader Feedback: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
hpi savage transmitter help!!!

Hi this may sound a bit of a silly question but the instruction are not very clear when you turn the transmitter on if the batterys are alright should the red light be on cause I have charged my batterys fully and the red light is still on and it is not the batterys cause when I put them in my handset for my rs4 3 it says they are fully charged and also if this is right what does the light do when the batterys are low does it start flashing please help me out thanks
RICK

Unread 3-13-2003, 4:06 PM   #2
007kel
RCNT Champion

I'm looking at the manual and it says that if the red light is solid than the battteries are still good. If the red light is blinking, than the batteries are too low. Personally, I don't ever see it blinking on my savage radio. I get too paranoid so I replace the batteries after 4-5 days.

Unread 3-13-2003, 4:42 PM   #3
mjime714

Trader Feedback: ()
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by 007kel I get too paranoid so I replace the batteries after 4-5 days. [/B]
Even if you don't use it?

Unread 3-13-2003, 4:50 PM   #4
007kel
RCNT Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by mjime714

Even if you don't use it?
You got that right...Oh, my 8 port is starting! No...no its not

Unread 3-14-2003, 1:27 AM   #5
RC RICK
RCNT Rookie

Thanks for that lads I olny got by savage yesterday ran it in at to round the local car park but when I finish school I am going mega offroadin the savage rules
RICK

Unread 3-14-2003, 7:20 AM   #6
NCNitro
Fist of Goodness

Experience: I am an experienced RC driver
Trader Feedback: (27)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
If you only got it yesterday did you break it in?
11/25/67 - 9/4/12

Unread 3-14-2003, 8:04 AM   #7
scoXcel
RCNT Rookie

my led flashes when my batts are low. I always keep spare sets on hand so I run em til they flash then stick them on the discharger before recharging to prolong battery life.

Unread 3-14-2003, 9:30 AM   #8
x_789
Gone - bye bye.

scoxcel are you assoctiated with Savage Central?

Unread 3-14-2003, 5:46 PM   #9
scoXcel
RCNT Rookie

I am a member if thats what you mean. how about yourself?

Unread 3-14-2003, 6:02 PM   #10
mjime714

oooo ohhhhh

Unread 3-14-2003, 6:28 PM   #11
x_789
Gone - bye bye.

Quote:
Originally posted by scoXcel
I am a member if thats what you mean. how about yourself?
No I am not but I have tryed contacting them about linking to files directly on my site and have not gotten a response which really pisses me off. I don't care if a site posts a link to my movies page but hotlining to files is bandwidth theft I sent them an email and have not gotten a reply or any action from them that makes them DEADBEATS in my book. Now if you know one of them I would apprciate it if you would bring this to their attention that hotlinking makes people think you are the lowest piece of crap scum on the net.. Thanks X

Unread 3-14-2003, 6:49 PM   #12
mjime714

Unread 3-14-2003, 6:52 PM   #13
x_789
Gone - bye bye.

well I joined and made a post lets see if they will respond
http://www.savage-central.com/module...ic&p=1759#1759
X

Unread 3-14-2003, 7:07 PM   #14
scoXcel
RCNT Rookie

In my book you are the lowest possible piece of crap scum that ever existed. your claims against savage central are idiotic. if you took the time to read the post which links to your site you would see that it is in a PUBLIC forum and was not even posted by a moderator or site admin. you think its the site admins responsibility to take down a link someone posted? you need to take web admin 101 classes and learn proper net etiquette. have you ever even attempted to contact the person who posted the link? no. you need to grow up child for real. I would encourage everyone to click the link you posted to see what a baby you are. I looked at your site and with its lack of content you should really be appreciative of any links you can get.

my opinion. just as what you stated is your opinion. think before you speak next time. unbelievable. don't litter this forum with your garbage about another site. if you have a problem then you should litter your own site with your rantings.

Unread 3-14-2003, 7:40 PM   #15
mjime714

I have to disagree. Bandwidth theft is a big deal, especially if its a movie. The owner of the site has to pay for that. Refer to the site so the site gets hits, but do not link directly to the movie. Its kinda like giving the site credit. That is good web etiquette.

As for going after the person who posted the file, the first place I would go is to the Admin. They are the ones who are responsible for what goes on in the site. Isn't the site responsible if a XXX rated image is posted especially if there are under age kids frequently on the site? If 2 kids get into a fight at school, the parents go to the school first to see why it happend and what they could do to prevent it. They usually don't go directly to the other parent.

If you read what X said, he did go to the admin first but didn't get a reply. This can frustrate someone easily. If you go to a retail store to return something, but you don't get any help, that is frustrating. The poster probably did not know he was doing anything wrong. You can't blame him. Other sites may not have any problem with someone hotlinking to their content, but if someone does and complains about it, action should be taken. If action is not taken, you have to press a little harder.

Ohh and x's site, and how much content has nothing to do with it. Besides, there is a lot of usefull info.

CLOSED!