I hate to make a comment

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cisco-red

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Why in the hell is there so many people buying buggies?poop.I thought I was the only one.I thought it was cause summer is here again.But last year it didn't seem like anybody bought a buggy.

Buggies are pretty new and just starting to get blown up. Plus the racing season just started...

they're buying them so they can blow up the engines and sell them on e-bay as christmas gifts

Plaidfish said:
they're buying them so they can blow up the engines and sell them on e-bay as christmas gifts

LMAO ...plaidfish thats perfect i dont think it could be said better

crisco head why on earth are you still hanging around here? ....isnt there a little boys birthday youve got to ruin by selling his dad some of your junk for a present for them

Plaidfish said:

Now thats funny.

The little bitch came back....some people just don't get it!

Plaidfish said:
hahahaha!! I think i just wet my pants! that was perfect!

why are you back crisco head?

common, someones gotta have that banstick still out, catch him on the backswing.

Ban stick?!?!?!
Why not let him keep popping in for a regular beating.....he hasn't done anything wrong according to the Forum rules......unless there is a new ammendment about scumbag liar scamming punks not being allowed here.......I mean he did do it on E-bay and not here so we should all cheer him for being so kind as to not poop in our yard he did it on the other side of the fence.....

CorradoPsi said:
common, someones gotta have that banstick still out, catch him on the backswing.

Are you guys telling him that he needs to put on deodorant? Does he smell that bad it comes through the internet? Maybe I just don't know what the banstick is

I thought we had taken out the garbage.

Plaidfish, I loved the comment, it was the perfect burn. I think he is still smoldering.

I was just surprised it was up for a while before I posted....no one else beat me to it....Plaidfish = 1 Crisco = 0
hope he comes back for more abuse I can see why Zandor goes to em like that.....venting anger on someone for being scum and no legal recourse for them to screw me over...WOW.....I don't htink I'm going back to training again even when my knee is better......nah I'm loosing my friggin mind not being able to spar.......

Because they're addicting!
So Plaid, do enlighten us less informed about this "Crisco" dude, what kind -o chump move did he pull? Inquiring minds want to know! At least mine does!
PS.
I'm attemping to aquire some land access to build my own track so I can race whenever my friends and I want too, instead of only on Wednesday nights. I'll keep you informed if you ever want to come up.

Man you guys can dishout some mean/harsh and funny comments.

ZANDOR said:
SGT here is a little insite crisco head
lucky he hadnt sold it to my kid, or he would have been shittin through the carb for the rest of his life, that would have to be one of the lowest things i reacon i ever heard

Back