my new buggy..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
!!! BEASON WELCOMES HIMSELF INTO THE BUGGY BRIGADE !!!
well i finnaly got my stuff in from birdy and i got mah buggy!!!! its a ofna ultra gt.. it needs a bit of work (missing a few parts..) but its gonna be a blast!!!!and for 50 bucks i can't complain!! ill post pics of it once i get all the parts i have put together.. i still need a header and wing/mount.. anyone know if these are universal accross the ofna 1/8th scale buggys?? i can't seem to find nuthin for a ultra gt, its all ultra mbx. once i find out what all i need ill put up a wtb thread.. but if you got anything pm me.. later guys..

As far as I knew H7 Series have no interchangeable parts other then the wheels I think

how old is this thing?? (estimate)

beason said:
how old is this thing?? (estimate)
Yours..I have know idea but they are selling the Ultra MBX as a pro rtr kit, RTR and the Comp rtr

try http://www.nitrohouse.com/

you should find what u need there...they can probably tell you what buggies would be compatible with yours.

Congrats on the buggy man!!!...get it ready so u can break it again!!..lol

Last edited:
Nitrohouse.com is also OFNA for USA, so definitely call them and see what they stock as far as parts. They should have all info

I bought my Hyper 7 from them and since they are close to my house I go by there often. The main guy at the counter parts dept races buggies so he gave me some good tips so far.

E-bay.Search "ultra gt" I have one as well turned into a truggy.Decent little buggy,easy to work on. Looks like the LX stuff should fit as well.

ok guys heres tha pics.. i think i got it all back together right (if i dont let me know) so far I'm missing the wing and mount and a motor/clutch setup, and a header.. but ill have it up and running soon so i can break it again lol here ya go guys drool away..

285539.gif

285540.gif

285541.gif

285542.gif

i know its kinda rough and needs a few parts but hey i only payed 50 bucks for it!! its just gonna be a basher anyway.. later guys... let me know what you think

that is an awsome deal for 50 bucks. it doesn't need that much work. just a cleaning and a motor/clutch setup. nice basher man. make a vid!!!