Is there an MBX-4 the same as an MBX-5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was talking to someone who is telling me he has the MBX-4 model that was actually what the MBX-5 is now.....was there an MBX-4 that was upgraded to an MBX-5? he's givin some part number like MBX-4 RX or SS or some extra number....this sounds hokey to me but I'm not versed in the history of Buggies as well as some people here......

From what I gathered there was a MBX-4RR that was the newer version of the regular MBX-4

is it the same as the MBX-5 though....this guy near me is telling me his MBX-4 was the last version they made and it was the same thing as an MBX-5.....he's a neighbor and one of the guys who got me started in RCs again, so I thought he knew his stuff but I have to see this......what was different aboutt he MBX-4 RR?

I'll see it when I get my MBX-5 from Untchbl.....I haven't seen the MBX-4 this guys got for at least 8 months...I wasn't lookin at buggies then so I don't really remember...I tried looking on Mugen site but I'm getting hijacked all over the place....this is one of the few sites I don't have a problem w/......

Back