how many buggies???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
OK How many Buggies do you guys have? which ones and Do you still use them all? I'm only asking because I'm probably getting another buggy making it 3 now...OFNA-XB8-Mugen.....I just wanted to be able to try different setups and it got outta control I guess...

I'm in the process of getting one... (waiting on money to be received and roller to be sent) I don't think it's anything really cool to those who know buggies, but it's cool to me!

An older HB Lightning roller.

KIII, 777, HB Lighting, Prospec

Kyosho K2 - HB Lightning Pro 2 - Ofna Ultra Lx Comp

RustlerDood said:
KIII, 777, HB Lighting, Prospec

What about the PRP swift from Racer Rich? :shrug:

Mr T

Storm RTR and a Ultra GT turned into a truggy

Mr T-Maxx said:
What about the PRP swift from Racer Rich? :shrug:

Mr T

Never ended up purchasing it due to recommendation from a Team Losi driver who told me "Stay away from Swift you will have nothing but problems with it." I took his advice........

Currently a Mayhem RTR, although I am in the market for a Factory Team RC10GT or the Team Losi Drake 2...

Travis

Okay good I don't feel like I'm going overboard then...this was just a sanity check for the account...LOL.....they're just so freakin addictive.....

For buggies I only have a Kyosho Inferno MP7.5, its got a Wasp .28 though :D

Psi has 3 of them as well.....................

Two Mayhem RTR's (1 is being slightly modded, w/ 5mm shock towers, threaded shock colars),Two Ofna MBX buggies(just sold 1), Two Savages (1 Super Savage w/ a lot of mods, LST shocks, LST tires on Maximizer beadlocks, 4mm 7075 chasis, REX 528XRP (.28,8port),etc,etc.), Two Revos, mostly stock. About 5 FM radios,3 AM radios, spare parts and a motor or two. That's not counting all my tools, spare tires, bodies etc. And just think, Before Nov last year I didn't own a single R/C vehicle! I bought one Mayhem the 1st of this month. I was so impressed with it that I bought a second Mayhem. I'm not sorry to say that this sport is VERY addicting and I'm an addict! I also have 4 "chilens" and we do this stuff as a family too.

PS,
I used to run a hobby store in TN, so this is not new to me.

Port Saint lucie. I just started racing in FT. Pierce and may be building my own track.

cool.....I'll have to come check that out when it's up....I'm in Ft. Lauderdale...I was wondering if you went to mills pond or coral springs

No, haven't been there yet, but I was thinking of going to Mills Pond next Monday to check it out. What's in Coral Springs, that's a lot closer to me. I'm mainly looking to run my Mayhem as it's so easy to race and it's very durable.

Coral springs road runners club...they have an off road track again.....it's off of university and ramblewood....I might be running the practice nights there when they get the OK from the city to do a weeknight....

Back