which is the LSN on a Novarossi RX21 P5?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgibbens

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought a Novarossi RX21 P5 for my Mayhem that should be here in a couple of days. Looking at how the engine sites in the buggy, the engine came with the carb turned the wrong way for the servo to operate the slide. I had to turn the carb 180 degrees. Anyway, back on topic: I'm looking at the carb and I can see which needle is the high speed, but I'm not sure which is the low speed. Is it the screw on the slide arm, with the ball end, or is it the screw on the opposite side of the carb that's flush with the carb body? Also, with the carb in the position it is, the idle set screw faces down and to the side where the pipe will be making it almost impossible to get to without taking off the pipe, any ideas. Is there a carb that can be put in there to make things easier?

The LSN is on the slide the brass screw is the msn keep if flush.And never touch it...

Last edited:
zandor is right about the needles. and you dont want to switch carb, the novarossi carb on it is one of the best carbs made. you should very rarely need to adjust the idle speed needle so just deal with where it is. long thin screwdrivers are a great help when tuning any car.