Servo Linkage adjusters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo Rancher

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My Hyper 7 PCR RTR did not come with those little knurl nuts that are on the ends or middle of the servo linkages. What are other buggy owners using if your buggies did not come with these as well? I want to make mine adjustable for quick, small changes to the throttle and braking front and rear.

It came rtr but not with these? was it complete? Are you just wanting these to upgrade? If So Dubro makes good ones.

jon2:

It came with the set screw collar nuts, but no adjustable linkage via the knurled nuts. The PCR RTR does not come with these. The PCR Pro might have them but OFNA wants an arm and a leg for that set up.

I'll check Dubro's website.

I have also heard some have converted there laydown servo buggies to adjustable knurl ends using Kyosho pieces.

You could also get the Dynamite pro tune linkage kit. It will have everything you need for the throttle and brake linkages on your buggy. It comes with the horn, three adapter sizes for different servos, linkage rods, springs, and the knurled adjusters you are talking about. I think only paid about $10 for mine.

Dynamite Pro Tune Linkage Kit

Revo Rancher said:
jon2:

It came with the set screw collar nuts, but no adjustable linkage via the knurled nuts. The PCR RTR does not come with these. The PCR Pro might have them but OFNA wants an arm and a leg for that set up.

I'll check Dubro's website.

I have also heard some have converted there laydown servo buggies to adjustable knurl ends using Kyosho pieces.
Why don't you give us a pic or link to show what you are talking about to clear the air...

I am pretty sure he is talking about the collars that have grooves on them so you can make tiny incremental adjustments to the throttle and brakes.

NCNitro said:
I am pretty sure he is talking about the collars that have grooves on them so you can make tiny incremental adjustments to the throttle and brakes.
yeah I have those on differnt kits. the set screw ones are hard to really adjust fast. I just wanted him to show a pic/link of what he is considering a lot of cash for.

I just bought the dynamite set and it does exactly what you want!!

Nitro has it. I checked out his link and already ordered them just now. Why they do not have it standard on the PCR baffles me. They offer it on less expensive models. They wanted almost 30.00 to convert using OFNA parts. Dynamite had it for 10.00 and it is color coded.

Thanks guys. This forum gets me through more jams!!!

Back