Good price tires online

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigboi11

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone know were there are some good priced street tires for 1/8 buggy?

yup ace is the place. ofna mounted tires $10 per pair. cheapest you will find anywhere.

wow corrado thanx a bunch. thats a great deal... ordered me up two pairs! thanx again

great for bashing with mike. but i wouldnt race with them. i dont see the Ofna "x"'s listed, and they are actually an ok tire with comparable traction to a crimefighter. but other than that, just backyard stuff, and dirt trails. for racing, stick with panther, proline, and TRC.

The OFNA Premounted Diamond II Dish's are not good for racing? They look just like the crimefighters.... How is the compound on these tires? Hard or softer?

check out brucknerhobbies.com for tires

RustlerDood said:
check out brucknerhobbies.com for tires
must be tired or something but couldnt find any off road tyre on this web site

I just bought a buttload of tires from someone at the track last week....2 sets (almost new) of komodos 1 soft...1 med.....crimefighters w/ 70% left...and a brandy NIP set of road rage tires only.....50 bucks....and a set of beatup crimefighters I already tore a foam out from one of them.....track deals rule.....plus the 2 setsI got w/ the XB8 I bought....I think Ihave tires for the rest of the year....

CorradoPsi said:
yup ace is the place. ofna mounted tires $10 per pair. cheapest you will find anywhere.

When they price tires... say for instance Proline Knuckles.. they say $15.95 is that a pair, a piece or a set of 4? I tried to call and no one answered at Ace. Does anybody happen to know by chance? Thanks

Tom

CorradoPsi said:
a pair tom.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound dumb but I have been bitten by online guys before and Ace's site did not specify, just wanted to make sure. Sorry for the dumb question.

Tom

i ordered a set of teh turbo II's and a set of whoops II's... should be here by friday. Ill try them out this weekend and let you guys know how they hold up... there goign on an ofna ultra comp so its not a race machine anyway... should be great for bashing though.

Hey Man, There are no dumb questions.

Typically (I don't recall any situations) New tires are sold in pairs.

Where you have to be careful is when shopping the used market. Tires are often reffered to as sets, at which point you need to ask the question; "how many are in a set?"

Mr T

Mr T-Maxx said:
Hey Man, There are no dumb questions.

Typically (I don't recall any situations) New tires are sold in pairs.

Where you have to be careful is when shopping the used market. Tires are often reffered to as sets, at which point you need to ask the question; "how many are in a set?"

Mr T

Thanks for the comment makes me feel a bit better. I think I might have upset CorradoPsi though. That is why I appologized for the comment. I am still a very green Nitro guy so I have a ton of questions. Thanks again Mr. T

Tom

godale03 said:
Sorry, didn't mean to sound dumb but I have been bitten by online guys before and Ace's site did not specify, just wanted to make sure. Sorry for the dumb question.

Tom

not a dumb question at all. just a quick answer before i left for work. rcnt's software didnt like just "pair".

i like giving "wheelie" a hard time, though i still give him honest info too.

Back