Modifying front bumper to accept aluminum hinge pin support (Storm)?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

militarymaxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm installing the aluminum hinge pin support kit (front) on my Storm and I'm not sure how the front bumper will fit after the support is in place. Unless the support goes behind the front diff. Thanks for any help.

from behind ;)

u can notch out the rear bumper so u can pull the pins if u need to do a arm quick change and not remove a bunch of other stuff

good luck, if u need help lemme know

-Ult

Do you mean "notch out the rear of the front bumper". Your post looked like you were talking about the "rear" bumper.

Well, after attempting to modify the front bumper I have managed to pretty much destroy it. After looking at the support, it looks like it goes behind the front diff, not in front like I first thought. So, I'm off the the LHS to see if they have a new front bumper. Lesson learned......look before you dremel.

the support bar is on the inside, like i said. i only made mention of the rear bumper b/c u can massage it so that u can pull pins out if their bent or if an arm broke.

-ult

Back