hyper 7 parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmytimmy14

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
where do you guys get your hyper 7 parts beucause i am having a hard time finding some parts that i need. i know that you can get them at nitrohouse.com and horizonhobby.com, but if you can can you tell me some other places to get parts for this car. i want to have a couple of places to look just in case one is out of stock etc. i thought my LHS stocked ofna parts and they do except they only stock OB4 and LD3 parts (how dumb is that).

You won't have a problem with stock at nitrohouse.com as that is where OFNA is located. I have been to there actual street address and they are one and the same. Nitrohouse is their retailer name for all the products thay carry, plus OFNA's warehouse for shipping in the U.S.

Ebay look for a guy named CFALCO he is the poop when it comes to ofna buggys.. I have bought from atleat 12 times now.. fast shipping to!

Here is a link to his ebay cfalco

thanks i just found the parts on ebay that i need from CFALCO. instead of ordering just the shock shaft and plastic parts that i need for like, 20 dollars. i just got brand new full shock kit front and rear unassembled for 45 dollars!!! good deal to me.

cfalco is the man when it comes to ofna on ebay :cheers:

I buy from seller rjmartinez on ebay, he sells many hyper 7 parts with fast shipping as well.

timmytimmy14 said:
thanks i just found the parts on ebay that i need from CFALCO. instead of ordering just the shock shaft and plastic parts that i need for like, 20 dollars. i just got brand new full shock kit front and rear unassembled for 45 dollars!!! good deal to me.

Like I suggested in your other thread. Now you will have a bunch of spares for when you break it again :devious:

Back