Where's the best place to buy Mayhem parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt Blamo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I wanted to pick up some parts for my Mayhem, like threaded shock collars. Any suggestions?

Try Horizon Hobby first. They're the distributor for Sportwerks. They pretty much have all that you'll need to get it going. And as a side note, let me know how you make out. I have a Mayhem RTR on the way and I hope that HH gives good service. I haven't found any other site that has as big a lineup of parts and upgrades yet.

I was at the local track yesterday and there were already a couple RTR Mayhems out there..The first upgrade I would suggest would be the shock towers that come off of the Non-RTR version. There was a guy there showing me the difference between the two and how flimsy the RTR towers were..

Travis

For some reason I can't find the threaded shock collars.

swk 3012
out of stock, back again in 4 weeks

Last edited:
i have been lookin all over to stock up on parts as well..i have the "pro" version...

i am having problems getting my ofna hyper 8-port installed...motor mounts seem to be too "short" if that makes sense...and the slots allow for lateral movement to set the mesh, but no way to back them off any...

any ideas?

some spare parts are out of stock right now till april
front arms , shock collars, pro rear tower...

I have a fear amount of spares already:

1 complete diff with plastic shells and bearings, complete all screw set, 2 sets front and central drives ti.nitrit, 13T clutch bell ti.nitr., complete front suspension (not arms), extra roll barr sets fr/rr, 1 rear suspension arms set, diff gaskets set, 3x16 mm screws+ locknuts blue, 1 rodbagset, 1 complete plastic parts set (16 items), red option mediumsoft shockspring set + blue mugen soft springs, kyosho kanai blue metal cluchshoes, 8 mugen shock dustboots, 1 blank mayhem body

Last edited:
is there any other body that will work on these things? i can't find a body in stock anywhere..:(

even my lsd is ordering the items I want to be send
you have the body surely in stock at horizon
and 3 coloured ones too at 32.00
sometimes there are on ebay
on the main Mayhem site there is a pro-line kyosho7.5 body that goes onto it too

Last edited:
Back