kyosho inferno mp 7.5 sports or ofna hyper7 pbs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tam13

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hello all. I'm new to buggies and have to buggies in mind. i found them around the same price so which wuld be better. i have heard many good things about both on different forums so plz help.

I would go with the pcr. Many of the members here have them, bash the poop out of them, and love them. Plus the pcr is the top of its pack the k buggy is the bottom of its pack.

Hyper 7 PBS has more to offer in a RTR package and if the price suits you go for it. If you choose to go kit the maybe a Kyosho Kanai 2 or 3 is in your future. Good luck and enjoy whatever you get

Never ANYTHING that says "SPORTS" in the name. I have one...I know.

Go with the PCR

Hey i would go for the ofna hyper7 pbs rtr. It is so durrable and the spare parts are everywere. I have heard some nasty things about the kyosho sport. I hear itts very flimsy and rather sluggish. Now if you want a kyosho i would buy the k3 or mp 777

i have one too hehe. its a alright buggy i guess. hey tam i have the sports I'm selling for about $150. it has about a gallon of fuel ran thru it. i will throw a trinity rc bag and starter box with out a battery. also 6 different colors of xtals. pm me if interested.

DONT get the SPORTS... they REALLY SUCK. If you want a MP 7.5, go with the kit. You can get them now for $350. If my x-terminator wasn't so sweet, i'd get 1.... definitally lol.

i own a hyper 7 pbs and i have to say it really kicks @$$. it is a balance between a bashing buggy and a racing buggy. the buggy is very well put together. but when you get it make sure you go over the buggy and make sure all the screws are tight. and locktite all the metal to metal contact screws. and also go over the carb settings. i looked in the manual and checked over the needle settings before i started it for the first time, and the factory settings were way off what the manual said. i reset them to the MANUAL factory settings and the car started right up and continues to start up on the first or second pull every time. i have a half of a gallon through mine and i have to say that i am impressed with the hyper 8 port. it is a screamer. and also with the hyper 7, if you break it then it is VERY easy to find parts. and ofna's customer service is pretty good. that is my experience with ofna. they make good stuff.

Go Go Go timmy. Timmy realy said it all. He knows what hes talking about ofna really makes a killer buggy :hammer: :cheers: . way to go timmy! :)

go w/the OFNA, never head a good thing bout the 2nd rate cheap inferno

-Ult

I have a k2 and k3 and they rock, but the kyosho sport is not a good buggy.

The Pbs is a good buggy.Very durable.The sports plastics are to soft and breake easily.The pbs is more bang for the buck.

Back